Prevention and Management of Violence or Aggression
- Creating an Atmosphere of Non-Violence
- Conflict Management and Verbalisation Skills
- Personal Safety and Breakaway Skills
- Last-Resort Physical Restraint Interventions
- Teamwork for Incident Management
– Proactive strategies to prevent incidents of aggression or violence
– Retro-active strategies to defuse and de-escalate an emerging situation
– Reactive Strategies to Minimize injury risk and regain control of a situation.
- Focuses on prevention, deceleration and avoidance.
- Addresses the risks of physical interventions.
- Teaches safe, non-harmful interventions.
- Offers proven post-incident strategies to prevent future crise
Nos Da Healthcare Sheltered Support Service team supplies highly attentive, compassionate and experienced project managers, project workers, floating support officers, community support officers & liaison officers.